Monday, May 12, 2008

....so yeah....

I don't even know what to blog.

Too much junk has happened to really put it on here....

I'll just say this for now, Justin is coming here on memorial day weekend.

That rocks.


that's about all that really matters right now other then class is good, but nothing much new there.
Martin cracked his hip, our class of 11 got split into two shifts, so now there's only 4 plus me in this shift, and one of them is Marty, so really there's only three plus me. we start goign out to site this friday or next monday....

2 comments:

Shar said...

You look and sound amazing. I miss you and am thinking about you. xo

Anonymous said...

Avivah,

I like reading your blog when I can and thanks for all the pictures. When you have some time, it would be helpful (for those of us dweebs like me who aren't up on all the Air Force jargon and acronyms) to explain what some of these terms mean and why they are important:

Block test
Airman's time
CQ and CQ briefing
Blocks, like Block I, Block II, etc.
PCS base
BRT
Blues inspection
Coolpoint
MTL
Coin
SARC

How much longer will you be at Vandenberg?

We're all thinking of you,
Uncle Steve