Saturday, March 1, 2008

Updates?

Just wanted to remind everyone that you can find whatever updates we have about V on my (V's MoM) blog.

V has called once since the 1st traumatic call. A pic of her Training Squadron crest is there and other random stuff too.

You are welcome to comment, read often, listen to the playlist or ask questions.

I invite you to c'mon over (come to the dark side, we have cookies!)
At least visit now and then for the next few weeks... until she can once again post here herself! :)

The addy:
http://thoughtsandothersmartalecremarks.blogspot.com

You will probably have to cut and paste the address because blogspot breaks the link. You're smart, just do it!

One more note: Thought it's a sad commentary, I have been cautioned not to post V's address on the web. It seems that some recruits have gotten anti-war hate mail. So, if you don't have it yet, put a request for it as a comment on my blog or e-mail me with your e-addy and I'll send it to you ASAP. She LOVES getting mail!

No comments: