Friday, March 21, 2008

THE END IS NEAR!

V has only a few days left of Basic Training!

This is your last chance to drop a final note of encouragement in the mail to her. Push her over the last tough days with lots of love!

As always, if you need her address just pop over to my blog (leave me a comment with your e-addy), send me an e-mail, or call my cell.

If you want to send a card/letter to her here at the house, I am happy to tote it along to TX with us on Wednesday and it will be hand-delivered to V!

C'mon guys. One more show of LUV for V!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Well, gosh, someone has to post here. V's about to friggin graduate ROFL!

By the time you get back to this blog V and with all your friends...I want you to see....

CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!

We are all so very proud of you and way to damn do it girl!

Anonymous said...

miss you tons
and congrats.