Friday, June 20, 2008

Almost....

mk.

this is going to be a either really long post, or if not that, or perhaps with that, a very confusing post.

Long story short, there's been a few weeks since the last time I posted. Not much has happened during that time, other then i passed my pt eval, and have been rocking out in class, climbed(drove) to the tippy top of Tranquil Peak Mt. and listened to a space launch.
Class is almost done, and we are starting to out process so that we can get outta here.


And dancing our feet a bitter drummer on our home, we are learning to march together, not apart.

but the harmony sounds awful.

and so it goes, and hopefully I'll be home next week friday, and have two weeks there before I leave for minot.

Been doing a shitton of singing to myself, although aloud, in the past few days, realizing that in the 13+ weeks I've been here, I think I'v sung maybe a total of 6 hours? if that. It's sad and depressing and the singing helps so much to keep me focused and working and sane....

I desperately need to go home and do some workings....I'm so disconnected here its not even funny.

And it's hot here, though i love it like this, not so much when you're out at site all day and there's no breeze and a crap load of biting bugs...



Oh!
Many tons of thanks to those of you who dropped a note my way snailmail, email, commented here or on moms blog to wish me a happy birthday! it really made my day a hellah lot better!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Girl, that blue is hard on the old eyes here LOL!

What are workings? Oh well, hope they help...

You should be getting excited. I know you can't wait to get home to family and friends and then start the new Minot adventure and your new job! Another whole different world to explore...

Tonjia said...

Avivah, have a safe trip home. I know everyone is anxious to see you and give you real family-type hugs!

hope you get to blog while at home, we love reading your blog!

Have fun in Minot, I know you will.

Michelle said...

I agree with Debbie about the old eyes. HA HA HA

So soon you will be home. We know your mom can't wait. Enjoy and please post to us while you are home.

Di said...

So, wait, is Minot your 'final' stop? I.e., will you finally have your own place and get out of dorm life, have a little more control over your routine? And maybe find some kinship with people who like to sing, etc?

Lea said...

HA! You've been TAGGED!!!
See my post for details.

LOVE YOU!!