Friday, September 21, 2007

just an update

Well.

Today's update.

Travis, Justin's Roommate and friend, has decided to join the AF as well. I'm not sure how I feel about this, as I'm not sure it's the right path for him, but that is not up to me to say, so, I suppose I can just support him in whatever he does, even if i disagree. I do want to talk to him about it though. His ASVAB is monday, and he goes to MEPS on thursday.

I need to find a time to take my friend JAz up to the station, because she wants to talk to SSgt. Marunick about joining.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Ren fest with my brother Jon and maybe bear.
This coming wednesday is the Base trip that I'm going on, and Sat is the Ceder Point trip. I'm going on that as well.

In the meantime, I'm not doing much but hanging around the house, and cleaning, and chilling with my mom. And of course, blogging it all so you can read it! heh, can't say it's very interesting at the moment. I'm hunting someone willing to bike with me up to the Wdwd Border's regularly, as i need the exercise, and I love borders. Any takers?


no?

till later then, I'll leave you with this.

A ship is safe in it's harbor, but that's not what it's meant for.


Hugs, loves and glomps to you all!

4 comments:

Di said...

You have a brother named Jon??

Briar Rose said...

Heh, I was hoping someone would say that.

Jon and I grew up together, I've known him since like, first grade. We are like siblings, he's my older brother and I'm his sis......

Anonymous said...

I love your blog but mostly, I love my niece who can't possibly be older enough for this chapter in her life - which really means
I'm bewildered that I'm old enough for you to be old enough for this to be happening. :)

Your little cousin Isabel also loves you bunches as does your big Uncle Steve.

Our best wishes are with you, sweetie! Thank you for sharing your journey.

Briar Rose said...

Yeah ness! I hearts my family! They totally rock!*dances, happy*