Saturday, April 5, 2008

Well well well....

Guess who's back?



ME!

Yeah, I'm back, or at least, back in terms of able to get on the computer and talk to you all people out there!

Thank you so much to all those people who wrote me while I was in BMT, you helped pull me though so much while I was there.

I'll be slowly blogging random things whenever I get the chance to, and once I pick up a laptop, the blog will come more stedily then for now. as things stand right now, I'm at the ministry center, blogging, I start class on the 11, and am having a blast here in cali.

if you need/want me, go ahead and call me or write me or text me or drop me a line here, I'll be around!

4 comments:

Lea said...

Well hey hey hey, looks who's here!!! :)

Welcome Back!

With MUCH LOVE to my all time favorite Airman V,
MoM :)

Debbie said...

Welcome back V and Graduation congratulations! You've made everyone very proud :)

Ahhh, I have so many wonderful memories of Vandenberg! Best 3 young years of my life. I was 22 when I got there and gosh did I have fun. Hope you are able to get out and see the area :)

Keep us updated when you can :)

Anonymous said...

I chose a good day to check your blog. Hooray for your existence and enjoying yourself in CA!

Anonymous said...

HAH!!!

I Knew you'd be blogging back here.

CONGRATS AIRMAN!

xo
N.