Wednesday, April 23, 2008

meh.

Trying to pick up the frequency of my blogs...keep you all updated on my whereabouts and goings on....

Today we took our Block III test, and I passed it, with flying colours. Started Block IV today, and we test on that on Friday of this week. Hopefully I'll know my PCS base by the end of the week (keep the fingers crossed on that one!!!).

Today was Airman's time, didn't really learn anything there, but that's not unusual, so meh on that. Got my CQ briefing today, as I have CQ on Sat from 0130 to 0930....whoppie....
I have a crack of dawn meeting tomorrow for a hike/free climb/swimming that I'm doing on the 3rd, 0530 ....

And then I have class till 1530, then PRT till 1700, then a meeting after PRT for the boxing thingey I am helping with this sat evening, after my horrid CQ shift.... So no sleep for me tomorrow or Sat....oh well.

Blues inspection is on Monday, along with open ranks and open wall locker inspections.

Other then that it's fairly quiet here, just normal high school life in the dorm.

Gimme a shout out or a letter or something....coolpoint me or drop me a line....please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as for that last paragraph,
i've been trying,
but i dunno how much you want to talk.