Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So...

Not writing as much as I should be, my apologies for that.

It's been a rough water time here for me.

Class is hard, rough and enjoyable.
But Dorm life is like high school all over again.
Back stabbing, lying, rumours, hate, anger....

it's all here, just like before.

And I'm really sick of it.

And things here with not being any Pagan community here is really starting to piss me off too.

HElp?

Plus there's something going on with Justin,but he won't tell me anything but ask me if mom's answered his email yet...how the hell should I know? I mean, I've asked, but no answer, and i don't really know what's up here so yeha, confusion there too.

and grrr......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!

3 comments:

Lea said...

Don't fret. You just stay focused on school and doing your best! :)

Tonjia said...

OK Avivah.. take a deep breath. One of my favorite sayings is "this too shall pass" and it will.

And you will move on, to another base in another town. Things will get better.

We are here listening and reading. Vent if you need to!

Debbie said...

Don't suppose you could catch a ride to walk on beach? I know it helps me...uh...when I was near the beach. I still have a piece of driftwood from VAFB that is in the room I'm in now :)

It will get better V!! Stay strong!