Monday, February 11, 2008

1.

As I write this I think about tomorrow, where at this time, I'll have sworn into active duty, and already be at MEPS, briefing to leave for the airport.

That's kind of unnerving, to be perfectly honest.

On the other hands, my personal fears about making it through this, and my fears about my relationship, are gone.

I don't really know what happened to them, but they aren't there any more.
I KNOW I'm going to go there, rock out, make it through and come out kicking stronger then before.

And you know what? That rocks.
I may still be sad at the hotel tonight, but I'm not afraid.

I'm wrapping up my packing right now, and then I'll be heading up to the station with Justin to fill out some paperwork and go to DEP call, my last.

Henceforth, this will be MY last post until I get out of BMT.
There will be one post that my mother does for me, that should contain my address at BMT, for any of you crazies out there who want to snail mail me. Please don't feel bad if I don't answer your letters until after BMT, I understand that we have VERY little time to write home. But letters would be appreciated.

I will have my phone until mid day tomorrow, if you still need to reach me, though once I leave the house today at like, 13:30 ish today, I will not be back online at all.

So I guess this is goodbye....for now.

I love you all dearly, and I hope you continue reading when I come back!





Frm Rent, it seemed to fit:
Let's always stay friend/though we ma have our disputes/this family tree's got deep roots./Friendship is thicker then blood.

No comments: