Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crunch.

Today.

Is day.

6.



That shouldn't wig me much, right?
Wrong.
Dead wrong.


Because, see, 6 means that I can't say I have a week left.
And that's a little nerve-wracking.


But time clicks on, and things go as they should.

I'm working on not getting involved in things around here, because I won't be here to deal with hem in 6 days. It's hard and it hurts, but that's what I need to do

I've been spending as much time as I can with Justin, which means that I've become a lot closer to another friend, Chris. That's been really cool. And I've gotten to see Travis more, which is cool, because he's the third member of the AF fam from here. He leaves in march.

Anywho, all I've been doing other then that and the gym is cleaning and packing, packing and cleaning. Kinda boring, but it needs to be done.


That's all for this post I think.


Catch me if you need me!

No comments: