Friday, February 1, 2008

Update again.

Finally got a chance to take my Friends Ryan and Jaz up to the station to talk to SSgt. Marunick last Wednesday. That was cool, as it ended up with like, Mom, Ryan, Jaz, Me, Justin, Travis, Chris and his sister Samara all there at the same time, and It was a good meeting, I think.

Still having some car problems, plus overnight, the weather has dropped several inches of snow on the ground, made it painfully cold, and there's more on the way today, tonight and tomorrow. Meaning that the driveway is horribly hard to use, and getting to the gym will be a challenge at best and dangerous at worst. ^_^ It aught to be fun...

Been spending time thinking, writing a lot, but not much of it's any good, so I delete more then half of what I write because I don't like it.

The days are ticking down to leaving time for us, and the closer it gets, the more nervous I'm getting. Not in a bad way, just excited and feeling the crunch.

If you need me, drop me a line I guess, I'll be around for a little bit longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sumara? XD Its Samara

Briar Rose said...

How would I know that? I've never needed to spell it....phonetically it worked out....

It's been fixed now.