Sunday, February 10, 2008

2.

Officially, today was day two.

To top off yesterday's post, I'll let you know what I did after work.

I rode a tortoise. Yeah, that's right, a tortoise.
Named Martin.
He's sixteen years old and lives at Tropical Fish Pond. My friend Sam works there and Justin and I went to go see her for a visit before I leave. It was really cool.

Today, I woke up late, like, eleven thirty....Got dressed, and went to my Aunt Julie's. Got to see the fam, plus some fam I hadn't seen in a while. Talked alot, played with the little ones, stuck lots of 'hair pretties' in Justin's hair...had fun.

Now I'm Packing, and filling a box to go to tech with me.
My brother is sleeping on my floor.
My cat is sleeping in front of the vent, blocking the heat.

Very quiet right now.
Off to bed soon, as I'm fighting getting sick.

You have until Tuesday midday roughly to get a hold of me I guess....then you'll just have to wait....

No comments: