Saturday, February 9, 2008

Yeah, that's right!

It is indeed 0600 on day three! And I've been up for roughly an hour already.

Don't ask me why....I'm just getting ready....


To go to school that is!

Yeah, I'm helping out with the Middle School MSVMA Solo Ensemble Festival today. It's being help d up at Groves, and the choir at the school asked if I would help out. Apparently they don't have enough people or something like that. Anywho, it means that I'm up, rocking and doign stuff, WAAAAYYYY earlier then I'd normally be, but hey, gotta get used to it one way or another, right?

Again, other then that I'm cleaning and packing.
Oh, and getting to see my cousin Hunter! He's in the CAP (Civil Air Patrol), which I think is really really cool. He recently moved outta state, so I thought that the last time I'd get to see him was when he came in a little bit ago. But nope! He and his mom Karen are here until sunday!

Woot!

So I get to see them, clean and pack....and work....

It's like a time warp, prep-ing for time-to-come, yet working in the time-past....
Kinda strange, no?

Hopefully I'll have time later to post again, get some more pictures up for your viewing pleasure.

Catch you on the flipside.

1 comment:

Irisi said...

Hi darlin! I'm reading your blog now :D