Friday, February 1, 2008

So I thought I'd throw some more pics up....

Jayden, the little boy I've been working with. Got a lot of pics of him, he's photogenic.


Jayden and me, on the couch.


Jayden and Mr. Tree.


Jayden, with a basket on his head.


This one takes some explaining. This is Jayden, in the background, and Azera. A little while ago, Jayden, Lisa and I took a field trip to the Build-A-Bear factory at the mall. There, Jayden picked out an animal, a husky/wolf in this case, and proceeded to stuff it, give it a heart, "wash" it, clothe it, name it and get a puppy to match it. As you can see, the Wolf is in Dress blues, and the ranking markings on it's sleeve make it something like, chief master Sargent of the USAF....or something like that. Way up there on the scale. The Puppy, lil' Zee, as Jayden calls her, is like a smaller version of Azera, sans the clothes. Though you can't see them in the photo, Azera has black shoe/boots, and a hat as well. She has now become his constant companion, sharing naptime, playing Cash Cab, and letting Jaydne fly Zee around in a toy plane that he has. I hope that she and Zee continue to help Jayden, when ever he's missing me or sad.


Here is little Zee, Azera's puppy.


This is again, Jayden, in the dark at the doctor's office. He was the best behaved that day....We had a lot of fun playing in the waiting room, and still keeping quiet.


That's all the pics for now, next pic blog will prolly be Mooch again, and random things....but there you have it, Jayden, who is NOT a Jewish chicken, the little boy I've been spending my time with working.

No comments: